For tunnels approximately 2.25" inches wide
For tunnels approximately 3″ inches wide
For tunnels approximately 3.5″ inches wide
Deluxe Gopher KitSize Guide
ATTENTION: A single trap should only be purchased as a replacement for a lost or damaged trap. For effective capture we recommend a purchase of at least two traps. CINCH Traps Mole Kits and CINCH Traps Gopher Kits can be found here.
If you just need a single trap then this is the set to order! If you are new to mole trapping we suggest you order our Deluxe Gopher Trap Kit that includes everything in this kit, gloves, maintenance spray and a tool for clearing the tunnel. When purchasing a trap please choose the size that will fit snug into the diameter of the tunnels you have under the mound. *Please note that all CINCH Traps are handmade and can have size variances up to 1/4″.
- One CINCH Trap (please see the size guide for sizes)
- One yellow lawn flag
- One instructional brochure
Our CINCH Traps sizes are determined by the diameter of the tunnel system the gopher or mole had created. If you have located the tunnel system, measure the diameter of this tunnel.
|Large Gopher||Medium Gopher||Large Mole||Medium Mole||Small Gopher||Small Mole|
|3 ½”||3”||3”||1 7/8 ” – 2 ¼”||1 7/8 ” – 2 ¼”||1 ¼” x 1 ½”|
* Size is when trap is set into tunnel- size of set trap should fit snug into the tunnel you have (Approximate sizes)
CINCH Traps are handmade so there are slight size variances with every unit.
- CINCH Traps are quality crafted out of durable and long lasting galvanized steel making it simple to trap and kill gophers the first time.
- There is no way a gopher will be able to steal this trap, it is designed to have one end wider than the hole so the gopher cannot pull it down the tunnel.
- Designed so you can tell when the trap has been triggered without having to remove the gopher. You can easily release the trap and leave the dead gopher in the tunnel.
- Includes lawn flags so you know right where your CINCH Traps are located on your property.